Monday, July 1, 2019

Hydrangea Heaven at Hattori Farm

Hello, www friends! Just updating this humble abode of mine cos I recently hopped on and off train(s) for two hours and more just to reach this beautiful destination in Chiba Prefecture and I want to share what sort of beauty blinded my eyes when I went! Ahhhh, this place I'm talking about is literally heaven on earth! 

Without further ado, here are some of the photos I took! Lust over them now because like the famed cherry blossoms/sakura, these hydrangeas/ajisai don't really last long! 

Ya ready? Here we goooooo~~~


Quick deets:
Hydrangea Mansion Hattori Farm
719, Sangaya, Mobara-shi, Chiba
10min by taxi from JR Mobara Station
25min by Mobasu (Mobara Citizen Bus) on weekdays only, ¥200 one way








According to a Japanese friend whom I have shown the picture to, the house was a typical farmer’s mansion, hence the place’s name.


So fluffyyyyyyy!





This was probably the most number of hydrangeas that I have seen in one go! Ahhhhh!


Also, it was raining when we went so it was difficult to traverse the hydrangea hills. There were stairs and pavements but the rest were just plain ground so it was slippery that day and we did not risk going up. The pictures would have been better but as they say, safety first, heh. Another thing to note if you are planning to go - wear comfortable footwear!















After feeding our eyes with the scenic view, we bought soft cream near the entrance and took shelter under the roofed lounge along with other tourists who didn’t wanna get drenched in the rain. Afterwards, we called a taxi to fetch us by the parking lot just by the entrance to bring us back to the nearest station. 
〜The end〜
 lol

Hope you had fun browsing the photos! More so, I hope you all could experience the euphoria brought about by them beautiful hydrangeas someday! Though I really hate Japan summer, the thought of seeing hydrangeas around helped me bear and brave this notoriously hot and humid season!

So yup, ‘til next time!



Instagram: @alyssashimode
YouTube: Alyssa Shimode

No comments:

Post a Comment