Monday, January 23, 2017

Life, Lately: I'm Still Alive

Hola!

I know I haven't been updating this memory compendium lately. If updating this is my life job, I'd instantly get fired. But as much as I want to write here more often, work and life in general have been giving me daily headaches and an awful roller coaster ride of emotions that I am left feeling semi-crippled, figuratively. Too many things to do, so little time - what a cliché.

I've been trying to find some time to share my past travels and whatnot with you all, for almost half of my travels for the past year are currently rotting in the darkest and deepest chambers of my equally rotten laptop. Got lots of stories to share but at this point I've forgotten most of them. I could use some memory gap meds, really haha. 

Buttttt, I'm writing now aboard the train back home just to let you guys know that I made it to 2017! I'm still alive! Hurrah!

To address me being a lazy blogger, here's a first for this year - a life update and something to make me feel less guilty of not putting this portal into its proper use!

Bear with me, yes? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Spent the eve and the first few hours of 2017 in Kyoto Station! 
A different post on my Kansai trip, soon!

First date with the beau and well, first purikura of the year! *wink*

Long weekend in Niigata - heaven! Stayed for three days and had a blast chilling - literally chilling 'cos of the -°C. It didn't come as a surprise that I did have a blast just chilling around because the past year was hectic. Those Niigata days were probably the most chill I've ever been since life "pushed" me to be a "proper" adult! And hey, this is the most number of "chill" I've written in a paragraph haha!




Impulsive hair chop! *_*

Round 1 Spo-cha with friends - that day when six hours of playtime weren't enough!
We tried almost all of the games and even played basketball and badminton (located at the building's rooftop) in 1°C with only our sweaters on! Had to literally run around and move for some body heat haha!



And last but not the least, LSS for an old Japanese song I could barely sing better yet understand! This song made me drag my beau to a karaoke place just for me to try and practice singing it for hours! Guess what? Still couldn't sing it but on a lighter note, that was a good practice for reading Japanese! *wink*


So yeah, these and work kept me busy during the first half of January! Can't wait for the days to unfold and surprise me (in a good way, I hope)!

How did the first days of 2017 go for you? Good, I hope!
 Let's do our best on the coming days, yes? ♥

P.S. This is also the first entry for my Life, Lately series, which I plan to write once or twice a month. I hope I could pull off this little project of mine! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment