Sunday, April 7, 2019

Beautiful Bicol: Bagasbas Beach x Around Daet

Finally set foot in the beautiful Bicol region! *confetti* The beau hails from Daet, Camarines Norte so it's just fitting that the first stop of this whole trip is his hometown~

From Manila, we rode a night bus to Daet via Superlines (Php 720/person), traveled for eight hours, and arrived a little after four o'clock in the morning. We went straight to the beau's family house, which by the way, is up for rent on Airbnb. Here is the link.






This reminds me of the trees with crystals at the Venetian Glass Museum in Hakone~

Beautiful and well-maintained... plus beautiful souls for hosts! What more can you ask for?

After unpacking and some siesta, we visited the beau's family's old prawn hatchery in Mercedes and ate fresh coconuts (buko)! Yummmm!
This is the only decent photo I have because I looove buko so much that I downed mine in a snap! Also, it's so hard to get/eat one in Tokyo so I seized the given chance lol!

We then headed to Bagasbas Beach  which is becoming more famous nowadays. Of course I didn't dare miss it!


Look at that~

Hello from the beau and I ✌︎✌︎


Messy hair don't care heh~


What I did miss though, was getting some Earl's Burger! Next time, maybe~

We then headed home to rest and prep for the beau's birthday dinner. His godmother was kind enough to host it in her gorgeous house yay!

Food! Foooood! 

*burp* lol

So yeah, that was my first day in Bicol and I wouldn't want to have it any other way! Tune in for the next part of this Beautiful Bicol series... hint: sun, white sand, blue waters~ *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment