Sunday, January 13, 2019

MIND-FART#21: 元気?

Friday, 11th January
18:16

A couple of days down the new year... 

How are you?

My year started pretty okay. It's just that I feel like I'm in a rut. I mean, I planned things I should/need/want to do but here I am, messing with these words... and you.

How are you?

I started work again after two weeks of winter break and I'm slowly getting back to who I was/ I think I am as a teacher. Those +fourteen days of not teaching gave me a little scareー day one back in school felt like I don't know how to teach anymore. Wait, have I known how to, in the first place?

How are you?

My planner's goal page is still blank. How does that sound? Very bad to me. I'm not usually like this.

How are you?

I don't know why I'm sitting here, looking at people passing by, trying to read a new book I randomly purchased online, being forced to hear some unknown mellow music from the cafe's speakers, sipping the latte the barista whipped up for me. I don't know why I stopped here. I'm supposed to be somewhere else.



Perhaps, I'm supposed to be here?

Also, I'm starting to like this cafe's playlist. I still don't know the songs.

xx,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment