Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feature: A Beloved Jelly

I am in love with flats. One, because I can practically go anywhere with it; from school walks, random errands, to mall visits. Two, comfortability issues. And three, myself being unaccustomed to wearing heels since the world began. Haha, kidding. But truth be told, I only wear heels during graduations and debuts. Otherwise, I'm in my old self, wearing a pair of flats.

First thing today, I browsed Melissa Philippines' site since a friend of mine talked about the Brazilian brand. And look what I've found -- avant-garde designed flats! Don't you love the details? :)


















Worth a second look, yes?

I've learned that Melissa has partnered  with an array of fashion designers (Vivienne Westwood, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Judy Blame), architects (Karim Rashid) and even furniture designers (Fernando and Humberto Campana)! Melissa is actually a top brand of Grendene, one of the world's largest manufacturer of footwear.

It's jelly, thanks to Melflex technology, with a candy smell, making it just but perfect for jazzing up gloomy, rainy days or should I say, every day? A beloved jelly, indeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment