Monday, March 11, 2013

Adrenaline

I've been waiting for this event for so long that not even a runny nose was able to keep me from going! Haha! Maybe I just miss the party nights during my undergad days in UPLB. And besides, my college academic organization is a member of Biology Majors Alliance of the Philippines (BMAP), which makes me a member of it, so might as well give my all-out support and enjoy the night away at the same time. The event was held at Area 05 Super Club. As for the afterparty, my orgmates and I went to Music 21 Plaza Timog for some more booze and karaoke!

Teaser from BMAP's  Facebook page













At Music 21 Plaza. Booze and crispy pataaaa! ♥
UP Cells orgmates :)
Grabbed from Macky's IG
Grabbed from Macky's IG

Walked out of Music 21 sleepy and sorta voiceless but I had fun! Til next time, BMAP and Cells! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment