Tuesday, March 22, 2016

First of Spring ♥

Yesterday, my friends and I went to Yoyogi Park for some much needed catch up. Finally the sun is gradually coming out and guess what? Spring has sprung in Tokyo! *hoorah* And these photographs of sakura or cherry buds and blossoms are proof! Oh, I can't wait to see them in full bloom! *gasps*

 We meet again, Yoyogi Park!
It's funny that Yoyogi Park is actually nearer to Harajuku Station than to Yoyogi Station! :))

Crows are everywhere~

 Hello there, pretty little thing! 


Bloom, bloom, bloom~


 One of the very few cherry blossoms in bloom during our visit ♥


Spotted a dog on wheels! *yay* 

 Clear skies, what's not to love?

Impromptu visit to a temple/shrine beside Yoyogi Park!

Wasn't able to explore more 'cos it's about to close. Next time, maybe~


Didn't regret getting up and leaving my comfy futon earlier!
This is such a lovely way to cap off my two-week long work break! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment