Saturday, September 18, 2010

Between secrets and lies is a fine line

There are times when I just want the world to know nothing about me. And today is of no exception. It’s disappointing that while I’m busy being the genuine me to the ones around, they’re busy hiding from me. Why hide when you have nothing to be ashamed of? Why hide if you have done nothing wrong?

Hidden FB albums, hidden posts, what more? Secret smiles, secret winks, secret meeting places? Hoho. My imagination maybe sometimes weird but most of the time, it ends up that way. Believe me, I wish it wouldn't.

Sayang kasi yung pagiging totoo mo kung ang nakikinabang ay yung mga hindi sanay magpaka-totoo. Siguro alam mo sa sarili mo na may mali pero kahit alam mo na, sumige ka pa rin. Kahit sa sarili mo nahihiya ka kaya pinili mo na lang itago.

Mas gusto ko na sinasampal sa harap ko ang katotohanan kesa pinipilit itago pero sa huli, malalaman ko rin naman.

Walang sikretong hindi nabubunyag.

No comments:

Post a Comment