Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For A Change

Heading home to London Terrace, I happened to pass by a boy in uniforms crying out loud that he doesn’t wanna go to school. I was like that boy, too, when I was a kid. I would rather spend time with my bike and roller blades all day long, only with my toys in mind.

But changes do happen. I like going to school a lot these days. Well, not only for the allowance and friends, but also because school is a major distraction. School requirements could be so occupying as hell that I don’t get to think of the conflicts life feeds me. I sit down and write notes while the lecture is ongoing, giving a notion that I’m so occupied with the particular lesson that I get to fool even myself that I really am. It helps. And for the meantime, I’ll be continuing everyday with that, until I find the right thing to do.

Oh, life. I love you, but why do you have to be so rude?

No comments:

Post a Comment