Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Life According to Imagine Dragons

For the past week, my Facebook news feed was bombarded with notes of friends and in it goes something like: "Using only song titles from one band, answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)."

And since it's been ages that I last made a Facebook note, I can't find the notes tab and decided that I'll just post this here, instead. As you may have noticed, I chose Imagine Dragons, because their songs are a huge part of my playlist this year. I've included the songs' respective videos, too. :-)


ARE YOU A MALE OR A FEMALE: Selene


DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Underdog

HOW DO YOU FEEL: On Top of the World

DESCRIBE WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE: Tokyo

IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO: Amsterdam

YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION: Tiptoe

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS: Working Man

YOUR FEAR: Demons

WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GIVE: It's Time

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: My Fault

HOW I WOULD LIKE TO DIE: Fallen

MY SOUL'S PRESENT CONDITION: Round and Round






No comments:

Post a Comment