Monday, January 14, 2013

Code Name Blue

Years ago I swore I'll never be into Kpop. But lo and behold, due to my excessive watching of Korean drama, I became lured into their songs as well! Or to CN Blue songs, specifically. Though I can't understand the lyrics, I find their songs' beats catchy and easy to the ears. And most of the time, I end up searching for the romanized and translated lyrics cos I can't bear to just listen! I wanna sing it as well haha! :-)

CN Blue's London shoot ♥

When I was in Tokyo last summer, I was thinking of buying CN Blue's album there since they are also popular in Japan. However I wasn't able to find one so I resorted to the easiest way there is. Oh the magic of world wide web! And I couldn't be more proud of the band when I learned that some of their songs have English and Nihongo versions! *clap clap*

So here are some of their songs which I like. Some of it were also used in the Kdrama entitled Heartstrings where both CN Blue members Jung Yong Hwa and Kang Min Hyuk played roles. I even have some songs saved in my phone haha! Enjoy! :-)

Teardrops in the Rain


Because I Miss You

I'm A Loner

Hey You

No comments:

Post a Comment