Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some Good News

I woke up the earliest (in a month) today with no help from any alarm clock at all! Yay! Maybe the bad dream's to be blamed, eh? I was feeling a bit uneasy when I woke up but it faded away when I saw these:

Taho! It's been ages since I've eaten one! Behind it is my mushroom ketai holder. :)


After  about two weeks, I received the CN Blue package I ordered online. Joining a fan base is on my bucket list and it feels great to cross one out of the list! If you're constantly reading my blog, you know then that I'm a true blue CN Blue fan. And my bias is Yong Hwa. <3

My bedroom window
Also, I've learned that my mother's check-up results turned out good. The lump on her breast is non-cancerous/benign and I'm really, really thankful. It's been dreading my family and I for a while now and I'm just glad my mother's okay. She needs to undergo an operation to remove the lump so I don't think she can make it to my college graduation in April as planned, though. But it's alright. So to everyone who prayed for my mother, a big thanks from the bottom of my heart! ♥

2 comments:

  1. so glad about your mothers results. hope you're doing well! lovely photos! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eleanor! <3 Hope you're good, too! Btw, your blog's fab! :)

      Delete