Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Series-Addict Playlist

Random songs I've heard and come to like while watching The Vampire Diaries, Awkward, Suits, Gossip Girl, and The Carrie Diaries. I have this 8tracks account but I forgot the password, haha so yeah, I'll just be posting more entries of this kind here in the days to follow. Enjoy! :-)

1. Losing Your Memory by Ryan Star


2. Pictures of You by The Cure


3. Greenback Boogie by Ima Robot


4. New York by Snow Patrol


5. I Was Wrong by Sleeperstar


6. Skinny Love by Birdy


7. No Way Out by Rie Sinclair and Mike Suby


8. Movin Away by My Morning Jacket


9. Fell In Live Without You by Motion City Soundtrack


10. Time Go by Caught A Ghost


11. Sunset by The XX


12. Just A Silhouette by Ex Lovers


13. If You Were Here by Cary Brothers

14. I Don't Want Love by The Antlers


15. Drive by The Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment