Sunday, May 13, 2012

So Long Sweet Summer

Two summers ago, I was in dire need of sleeping pills for me to reach slumberland and block my lacrimal glands from functioning. My share of heartaches and stress in the world, it is. I had no source in my reach so I ended up taking my lola's vitamin something something; she said she takes this whenever she can't sleep. This summer, I'm still finding it hard to sleep at night, however, I don't intend taking in anything for that matter. Why? Because I am happy and I not being able to sleep is the product of too much sleep during the day and less stress sources. Now, I clearly understand what they say; we have to learn to let some things go and live without them, and that it is only ourselves who can save us at the brink of despair.

*Posted this in my Tumblr acct. also.

No comments:

Post a Comment