Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hello, Tachikawa!

I know I've been a very bad blogger these past few weeks; I don't get to update often. It's not that I don't have time. I'm immensely burning up time just slacking off since I got here in Tokyo for heaven knows why. The chilly air really got me, eh? Haha. Maybe because I know for a fact that I'll be spending my whole summer here (will be back in the Philippines sometime in June) that I am not in a hurry to visit all the places there is to see. Having no one to accompany me with (parents busy working, brother attending school), too, just sucks. Not to mention that I don't know how to speak and read Nihongo.

Anyway, here's where and how I spent my first week in Tachikawa, Tokyo. :-)

The streets of Tachikawa City.


Tachikawa station at night.

Takamatsu-cho pavements.

Caffe Veloce. They sell delicious coffees. Cafe au' lait.♥

First Kitchen date with Mama. Floats with tapioca are a must-try. :)

Takashimaya Mall.

Loooove. ♥

Tachikawa City Hall.

Sakura tree. But the flowers were washed away by the rain. :(

Mini grapes at Yaoko Marketplace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment